Mother’s day is this Sunday! That’s right, May 14th.
Are you looking for a last minute gift idea that is filled with blooming flowers, hugs and kisses, lighted candle or a spa in a jar?
You know, a gift made with love but yet provide meaning.
Well, I’ve found some really cool ideas that showcase the beauty of the holiday. Learn how to make these gifts for your mother.
1. Spring Mason Jars with Flowers and Free Tags – iheartnaptime
2. DIY Lavender Candle – A Pumpkin and a Princess
3. Hugs and Kisses Candy Jar – Left on Peninsular Road
4. Mother’s Day DIY Mason Jar Flower Bouquets – Fancy Shanty
5. Vanilla Orange Mint Sugar Scrub – Finding Zest
6. Spa in a Mason Jar – Polka Dot Chair
7. Thumbprint – Sunflower Mason Jar – Mason Jar Crafts Love