This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy for more information.
With Easter a little time away, are you looking for an activity to do with the kids that can be fun yet sweet?
Do you want the activity to be eye-catching and yummy? Do you want the activity to be unforgettable?
How about an activity that includes spring colors, candy eggs, or feature your favorite character the Easter Bunny?
Well … why not make some adorable Easter treats?
I have collected some ideas that would be perfect. Some of the treats include Rice Krispies. Another includes chocolate. There are even treats that look like the Easter Bunny and chick!
Without further ado, here is the list.
1. Easter Chocolate Nest Mini Egg Cupcakes – Cupcakes are always a favorite. Thanks Taming Twins for showing us how to make these yummy looking Chocolate Nest Mini Egg Cupcakes.
2. Easter Bunny & Chick Oreo Pops – Cookies with a cute design. Follow the tutorial on It’s Always Autumn to make these adorable treats.
3. Easter Chick Treats – Do you love Reese’s eggs? Why not make these Easter Chick Treats found on I Heart Nap Time?
4. Layered Peeps Crispy Rice Cereal Treats – Rice Krispies treats are oh so delicious. Yellow Bliss Road made this Easter treat look just as good as it tastes.
5. Rice Krispie Nests – Do you what an Easter treat that the kids will love but is simple to make? Try the Rice Krispie Nests from Amanda’s Cookin’. You can even top them with Peeps Marshmallow Chicks.
6. Springtime Sugar Cookie Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting – How beautiful are the cookie bars by Averie Cooks? Welcome springtime, Hello Easter!
7. Peeping Bunny Cookies – Peekaboo. I see you. The Peeping Bunny Cookies found on The Decorated Cookie are lovely. They are almost, I said almost… too cute to eat.
They all sound so yummy, right? And you don’t want to wait a second longer.
So happy treat making and enjoy!
What Easter treats will you be making?