Oh the joys of the season. Christmas trees are beautifully lit. Christmas lights are shining bright. And the snowman, Rudolph, and even Mickey Mouse are beaming from front lawns.
It’s just magical. Truly magical.
It really puts a sparkle in the kids’ eyes and a warmth in our hearts.
So I thought why not add one more thing to make the season bright. How about a Christmas themed activity with the kids?
Here How it Works:
1) Choose a Christmas Song
2) Choose a Christmas treat
3) Choose a Christmas Activity
For X number of days, set aside time to sing the Christmas carol, eat the treat and do the Christmas activity.
Here are a few examples I’ve rounded up below to get you started.
Christmas Activity Schedule
1) Song: 12 Days of Christmas
2) Christmas Treat: Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies found on Dinner at the Zoo
3) Activity: 12 Days of Christmas coloring page found on Super Coloring
1) Song: Sleigh Ride
2) Christmas Treat: Santa Candy Sleigh found on She Saved
3) Christmas Activity: Santa’s Sleigh w/ Flying Reindeer Fingerprint Craft For Kids found on Crafty Morning
1) Song: We Wish You a Merry Christmas
2) Christmas Treat: Santa Kisses found on A Pumpkin and a Princess
3) Christmas Activity: Paper Bag Santa Puppet found on Thrifty Fun
1) Song: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2) Christmas Treat: Reindeer Brownies found on Your Cup of Cake
3) Christmas Activity: Paper Plate Reindeer found on Easy Peasy and Fun
1) Song: Frosty the Snowman
2) Christmas Treat: Melted Snowmen Oreo Balls found on The Girl that Ate Everything
3) Christmas Activity: Snowman Craft found on Frog Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
I hope this schedule helps in getting your plans started.
Wishing you a Joyful Holiday!