Would you like ice cream on your birthday? How about a hamburger? What about a dessert?
Well … it can be all yours for free on your birthday! That’s right birthday freebies.
Companies offer these items and so much more just in celebration of you!
So why not take them up on their offer? Why should you have to pay?
It’s your birthday!
Just follow the guidelines of the companies listed below to receive your special birthday gift.
1. Firehouse Subs – Join the Firehouse Rewards program to receive a free birthday sub
2. Dipping Dots – Join the DOT CRAZY Email Club to receive a free dipping dots on your birthday
3. Zaxby’s – Join the Zax Email to receive a free nibbler
4. Ruby Tuesday – Join So Connected Email Club and receive a free burger or garden bar entree
5. Red Robin – Join the Red Robin Royalty Program to receive a free burger
6. IHOP – Join IHOP’s eClub and receive a free birthday meal
7. Baskin Robbins – Join the Birthday Club Email Program to get free ice cream
8. Jersey Mike’s – Join Jersey Mike’s Subs Email Club to receive a coupon for a free regular sub and 22oz fountain drink
9. Barnes & Noble – Join Barnes & Noble Kids Club to receive a free cupcake
10. Chili’s – Join My Chili’s + Plenti and receive free dessert on your birthday
11. Fatz Cafe – Join the E-CLUB for free World Famous Calabash Chicken Dinner
12. Longhorn Steakhouse – Join the Longhorn Steakhouse Rewards Program to receive a free dessert
13. Shoneys – Join the E-CLUB for a free Hot Fudge Cake on your birthday
14. TGI Friday’s – Join the TGI FRIDAYS Rewards for a free dessert in your birthday month
15. Dunkin’ Donuts – Join DD Perks (loyalty program) and receive a free Birthday Beverage Coupon
16. Starbucks – Join Starbucks Rewards for a free birthday reward
17. Wingstop – Join “The Club” for a free gift on your birthday
18. Captain’s D – Join the Kid’s Club for a special birthday greeting and a free Kids Meal on their birthday
19. Pizza Inn – Join the Rewards and receive a free birthday dessert
** These freebies are subject to change. Please visit the stores’ sites to receive the most update to date information.